Cultural Guided Tours
“The Academy’s Revitalisation Tours” are guided by our docents, introducing the evolving history and the architectural features of the Academy.
Public Guided Tour ※
No registration is required for public guided tours. Interested parties please gather at the Assembly Point at the main entrance of Lower Zone.
※ According to the Government announcement under the Prevention and Control of Disease (Requirements and Directions) (Business and Premises) Regulation (Cap. 599F) for preventing further spread of the epidemic, all Guided Tours at JTIA will be suspended until further notice.
Advance registration is required for group visits (do not include guided tour).
|Group Visit Registration Form|
Details of public guided tours
The Gallery and Heritage Hall are closed on Mondays, so are not included in the guided tours on that day.
- Guided Tours are conducted in Cantonese. (English and Mandarin Tours also available upon requests in advance)
- Group Visit requires reservation. Interested parties please fill in Group Visit Registration Form and return by Email, Fax or Mail.
- Participants are suggested to put on proper outdoor clothing and footwear, sunscreens and insect repellent may also be needed.
- In order to keep a clean and safe environment for visitors, please respect Vistors Terms.
- If there is a Typhoon Signal No.3 or above or Red Rainstorm Warning Signal or above is hoisted 3 hours before the time of the guided tour, the guided tour will be cancelled.
- If there is a Typhoon Signal No.8 or above or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal at 8 am or after, Jao Tung-I Academy will be closed and all guided tours will be cancelled. If the Education Bureau has announced that classes are suspended, school tour reservations and associated activities will be cancelled. For enquires about special situations, please call 2100-2828.