Food & Beverage
Located at Block H in Middle Zone, Yi’s Kitchen is a 2-storey restaurant that provides quality food and beverage services to visitors of Jao Tsung-I Academy. With its flexible settings and professional culinary and service teams, it is also an ideal venue for weddings, private parties, and corporate functions.
|Opening Hours：||Monday to Sunday 8 am to 10 pm|
|Breakfast：||8 am to 11 am|
|Lunch：||11 am to 3 pm|
|Afternoon tea：||3 pm to 6 pm|
|Dinner：||6 pm to 10 pm|
Size : 2,500 sq. ft.
- Baked oxtail with portobello mushroom, Port Wine
- Baked Pork Chop Fried Rice
- Australian Beef Burger
- Waldorf Salad with Celeriac, Apple, Walnut, Mayonnaise
- Garlic-roasted Portobello Mushroom with Couscous
- Tofu Roll Stuffed with Carrot, Mixed Mushroom & Truffle
- Signature Yi’s Signature Chicken
- Stir-fried Eel with Sichuanese Chilli
- Stir-fried Beef with Flat Rice Noodle
** Service charge at Yi’s Kitchen of JTIA dine-in service is waived upon presentation of HKIPCC membership card (not applicable for banqueting or catering services).
** Service charge at Yi’s Kitchen of JTIA dine-in service is waived for Heritage Lodge guest by presenting room key (not applicable for banqueting or catering services).
Updates & Special Offers
Plan Your Event with Us