‘The Vivid World of Chinese Characters: From the Origin to the Future’ Exhibition
Opening hours: 10 am to 6 pm, Tuesdays to Sundays (closed on Mondays, except public holidays)
- Jao Tsung-I Academy (“JTIA”) is a Grade 3 historic building. Please take good care of the historical site and do not damage the buildings and facilities.
- Photographs can be taken in the exhibition hall, but smoking, eating, or pets are prohibited. Please keep the exhibition hall clean, remain quiet during the visit and do not run around; if there is any disturbance in the exhibition hall, our staff has the right to ask that person to leave.
- Please take care of your personal belongings and pay attention to your own safety. JTIA will not be responsible for any loss to individuals in the exhibition hall.
- There are various interactive and souvenir displays in the exhibition hall. Please return the displays to their original state or put items back in place so that other visitors can appreciate them. If necessary, please ask JTIA staff for assistance.
- The exhibition hall can accommodate up to 80 people at the same time. If there are more visitors than can be accommodated, staff will implement diversion measures for visitors to enter the venue.
- In order to protect public health and minimise the risk of contacting and spreading COVID-19, our guided tours will be suspended until further notice. Thank you for your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
- Groups of 20 or more people must apply within two weeks to three months before the date of the visit. The group visit application form can be downloaded from the JTIA website.
- Group representatives who made the appointment are requested to bring along the confirmation letter and relevant supporting documents for inspection by exhibition hall staff; staff have the right to refuse entry for groups that have not made an appointment.
- The visiting group cannot charge visitors for the visit or conduct any commercial activities during the visit.
- Groups wishing to sign up for guided tours, workshops, or organize activities in the Vivid World of Chinese Characters exhibition hall should contact email@example.com or call 2100 2828 one month before the event.
- If the Hong Kong Observatory hoists tropical cyclone warning signal No. 8 or above or a black rainstorm warning signal at 8 am or later, the exhibition hall will be closed and all guided tours will be cancelled. If the Education Bureau issues an announcement on suspension of classes, appointments made by schools and related services will be cancelled.
- For enquiries on arrangements for special circumstances, please contact JTIA staff on 2100 2828.
- The souvenir corner in the exhibition hall contains a variety of original JTIA souvenir for purchase, the proceeds of which will be used to promote the sustainable development of the exhibition. Please contact exhibition hall staff for any queries you may have.
- JTIA reserves the right to interpret all terms and conditions and has the right to accept or reject any application. In case of dispute, we reserve the right of final decision.
~ Thank you for your cooperation ~