Program Officer (Part-time/Full-time)
- Reporting to Senior Program Manager, mainly responsible for admin and program operation and development.
- Assist to plan, develop, and manage cultural/historical and related activities such as exhibitions, performances, conferences, seminars, workshops, culture-themed travel, and inter-school / universities activities.
- To research, prepare proposals, estimate budget, plan marketing for program to be organized or proposed.
- To compile progress / review report, questionnaire and survey findings, etc. for program evaluation.
- Experience in program/event planning and operation.
- Two years or above working experience (event / exhibition planning / cultural management experience preferred).
- Interests in cultural/historical work or studies is a plus.
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, presentable, flexible, attention to details, with integrity.
- Be a good team player.
- Vision and passion in cultural project development.
- Good writing and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of graphic design and related software application preferred.
- Willing to work on weekends / public holiday shifts when required.
As an NGO we welcome disabled, newly graduated student, non-engaged
youth, single parents and individuals from low-income families who
satisfy the above requirements to apply.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested parties should send a detailed resume with expected salary,
together with a covering letter to email@example.com .
All information collected will be used for the purpose of recruitment only.