Operation Officer / Overnight Operation Officer (Hospitality industry) 旅館前台營運主任 (兼職)
- Provide welcome and farewell, registration, rooming and cashiering service to arriving and departing guests in a most courteous, efficient and professional way.
- Responsible for guests Check-in & Check-out process.
- Handles guest complains and enquires.
- Support the operation team.
- Secondary school graduated or above, vocational training in hotel institute is preferable.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Able to work independently and on shift duties .
As an NGO we welcome disabled, newly graduated student, non-engaged
youth, single parents and individuals from low-income families who
satisfy the above requirements to apply.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested parties should send a detailed resume with expected salary,
together with a covering letter to email@example.com .
All information collected will be used for the purpose of recruitment only.