Events Executive (Venue) (Part time/Full time)
Events Executive (Venue) ((Part time/Full time)
The Assistant Operation Officer position assists the Operation Manager in the daily operation of venue bookings and general enquiries.
- Assist the Operation Manager in venue booking and liaising with venue users;
- Handle venue users’ enquiries;
- On-site support for daily bookings;
- Assist the daily maintenance of web page.
- One year working experience, in relevant field is an advantage.
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Chinese Word Processing.
- Detail minded, self-motivated and able to work independently and in a team.
- Experience in Web page maintenance is an advantage.
As an NGO we welcome disabled, newly graduated student, non-engaged
youth, single parents and individuals from low-income families who
satisfy the above requirements to apply.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested parties should send a detailed resume with expected salary,
together with a covering letter to email@example.com .
All information collected will be used for the purpose of recruitment only.