Marketing Executive 市場推廣主任
– Reporting to Head of Marketing and Development, mainly responsible for marketing duties at JTIA.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in JTIA marketing activities and promotions.
- Work closely with other Teams to ensure a consistent approach to marketing and product positioning in Cultural and Corporate Partnerships
- experience in social media marketing,
- creativity and innovative ideas ;
- outstanding communication skills to liaise with people with diverse backgrounds;
- problem–solving skills;
- ability to work independently and as a team member;
- experience in managing volunteers is a plus;
- two years experience in marketing;
- experience in cultural tourism, arts administration is preferred.
Candidates with less experience may be considered for the position of Assistant Marketing Executive.
As an NGO we welcome disabled, newly graduated student, non-engaged
youth, single parents and individuals from low-income families who
satisfy the above requirements to apply.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested parties should send a detailed resume with expected salary,
together with a covering letter to email@example.com .
All information collected will be used for the purpose of recruitment only.