Marketing Manager / Officer (Job Ref No. : 20210422_MM/MO)
Jao Tsung-I Academy (JTIA), located Mei Foo, is a historic compound revitalized as a cultural hub that promotes cultural heritage. We are now seeking high caliber talent to join us as a Marketing Manager/Officer.
– Reporting to Chief Operating Officer, mainly responsible for marketing and promotion, exploring new partnerships and collaboration opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Proactively cultivate and develop new partnership and collaboration opportunities and to deepen current relationships with existing & potential partners and sponsors through various cultural and corporate networks and channels.
- Responsible for JTIA marketing activities and promotions.
- Orchestra collaborations with internal and external parties.
- Assist Senior Management in strategic planning and marketing issues
- Work closely with other Teams to ensure a consistent approach to marketing and product positioning in Cultural and Corporate Partnerships
- experience in social media marketing,
- creativity and innovative ideas ;
- outstanding communication skills to liaise with people with diverse background;
- problem–solving skills;
- ability to work independently and as a team member;
- experience in managing volunteers is a plus;
- experience in marketing and/or sales;
- experience in cultural tourism, arts administration or event management preferred.
Candidates with less experience may be considered for the position of Marketing Officer.
Competitive pay based on qualifications and experience. Interested parties should send a detailed resume with expected salary, together with a covering letter to email@example.com. (Please quote the job position on your cover letter and resume.)
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
As an NGO we welcome disabled, non-engaged youth, single parents and individuals from low-income families who satisfy the above requirements to apply. All information collected will be used for the purpose of recruitment only.