Guest Service Officer/ Overnight Guest Service Officer (Hospitality industry)
(Ref. no. GSO_201806)
Jao Tsung-I Academy (JTIA), an NGO located at the former Lai Chi Kok Hospital, is a historic compound revitalized as a cultural hub that promotes Chinese culture, facilitates cultural exchanges, and contributes to the society at large. Facilities include Heritage Lodge 文化旅館 翠雅山房, Gallery, Heritage Hall, Multi-purpose Halls, Classrooms, Theatre, Resource Centre and Restaurant, have been opened in January 2014. We are now seeking high caliber talent to join us as Heritage Lodge.
Looking for a career in historical property and green environment? Join Heritage Lodge and be a part of Hong Kong’s heritage hospitality revolution. Create excellent reservation experiences to our Chinese cultural lovers from worldwide.
- Provide welcome and farewell, registration, rooming and cashiering service to arriving and departing guests in a most courteous, efficient and professional way
- Responsible for guests Check-in & Check-out process
- Handles guest complains and enquires
- Secondary school graduated or above, vocational training in hotel institute is preferable
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Able to work independently and handle shift duties including overnight shift
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested parties should send a detailed resume with present & expected salary, together with a covering letter by email: email@example.com.
As an NGO we welcome disabled, non-engaged youth, single parents and individuals from low-income families who satisfy the above requirements to apply. All information collected will be used for the purpose of recruitment only.